One of our favourite sim steering wheels. Offering great value for such quality and versatility. Great as a GT or formula wheel and very light weight.
Take your simracing experience to the next level with the Cube Controls Formula Sport Sim Racing Steering Wheel. Precision engineered and designed specifically for simracing, the materials, ergonomics and features allow you get the most out of your driving. The Formula Sport steering wheel features a large selection of momentary buttons, switches and rotary encoders to make sure that you have everything that you would want to adjust, activate or scroll through right at your fingertips.
- 13 Momentary buttons, two with a toggled flashing LED indicator (useful for pit limiters or neutral)
- 2 On/off toggle switches with LED indicator
- 2 Front mounted rotary encoders
- Multi-directional joystick with integrated encoder
- Magnetic switchless paddle shifters
- Carbon fibre front plate
- Elastomer moulded grips
- CNC Machined and anodised aluminium parts
- 3 and 6 Bolt hub mount to suit 50.8mm and 70mm PCD quick release systems
- Weight: 980g
- VR Friendly
A very stiff and strong full carbon fibre front plate provides a stunning look with moulded grips giving the wheel a very comfortable feel. Adjust brake bias or MGU systems with ease using the rotary encoders on the front of the wheel. On the back of the wheel rim there are two paddles, a short throw custom designed magnetic switchless paddles that will provide seamless gear changes. For attaching the wheel to a direct drive system, an aluminium hub mount features a 3 and 6 bolt pattern with a 50.8mm and 70mm PCD, suitable for use with quick release systems.
Suitable for use on the PC only.