Built to order in around 3 weeks, the Simucube Pro Simulator delivers the absolute ultimate in current simulation technology. We realised our customers at this level only want the latest and best available and that is exactly what the Simucube Pro delivers. No complicated options just the best.
Using only the best hardware this simulator is built around highly our own versatile SR-1 chassis and is adapted to suit the very specific objectives of each owner.
Typically purchased by real world racing drivers who demand the most immersive driving experience.
Supplied ready to go, tuned and supported.
- Pre built with final installation by Simon from Sim Dynamics
- Super Rigid PRS-21 chassis far exceeding any simulator requirements including motion powder coated in Satin black as standard with other colour options available.
- Choice of 3 of the highest quality seats to suit driving goals with bespoke options available.
- Simucube 2 Pro Direct Drive wheel motor with either a carbon fibre Cube Controls GT Pro Zero or Cube Controls Formula Pro steering wheel mounted to a high quality Quick Release system.
- Remote shift light and crucial information system
- Heusinkveld Ultimate 2 pedal set with foot and heal rest.
- Triple 32" 165Hz high refresh rate Curved monitors or a single 49" G9 240Hz Ultra wide monitor.
- PC with Intel i9 11th Gen K Series CPU, 32GB RAM, Top end RTX3080 series GPU, 2 x SSD for maximum performance.
- Steel Series Pro Gaming Head phones
- High quality room filling Audio system
- Tactile feedback back kit add tuned vibrations and increase immersion
- iRacing 1 year membership with all available track and cars.
Manual gearshift including clutch pedal
Additional steering wheels
Fanatec DD2 (no cost)
Top quality extruded aluminium from Poletti in Germany in 12040 (also refered to as 20 series in the USA) primary structural areas and 12040 and 4040 features with 10mm thick sandwich plates for ultimate rigidity.
Powder coated in Manchester.
Designed and assembled in Manchester.
Fixings sourced where possible from UK suppliers.
Simucube Pro Simulator
Area required for housing 6ft x 6ft square.
Powder coated in hard wearing satin black with graphite grey gloss powder coat sandwich plates for contrast.
Monitors can be mounted to the rig or seperately as required. Standard supply is rig mounted.
This highly rigid and ultra versatile rig design allows for expansion as technology or specification goals change... unlike most of our competitors fully built simulators.
Delivered pre built or part built as required in a low GT Driving position as standard. Formula position available at additional cost.
Sim Dynamics do everything possible to make our simulators as plug and play, low maintainance as possible. However, this is a very techinical piece of equipment and as such gains our full support FOC for the first year including a second service visit if requested. After year two we are on hand to support and advise via call, Remote PC or email with visits being charged if requested.
The potential is endless so please contact us for specific requirements on your simulator set up.
The powder coat finish is easy to keep clean with household polish or damp cloth.
Our future is our reputation and we are a small business so rest assured we do all we can to look after our customers.