eSports Race Team
Formed to offer a structured entry into iRacing Special events such as Le Mans 24hrs, Sebring 12hrs, Daytona 24hrs, Spa 24hrs and many others.
We bring real world endurance experience mixed in with eSports and iRacing experience to create a supported and we hope fun entry into these fantastic team events.
Team members benefit from fast track experience gains in all aspects of iRacing.
We also offer preferential rates on products not to mention benefits from a partners.
The team has long term goals to become a leading eSports race team and welcome anyone who would like to join us on that journey to get in touch.
The Sim Dynamics eSports Team is a community based around the iRacing platform so a basic degree experience is required first.
Entry criteria is designed to maintain a standard that benefits all our team members.
1. Drivers must have achieved a 1800 iRating and hold a minimum Grade C license.
2. Drivers must have a Load Cell brake pedal (not an upgrade from non LC system, Fanatec CSL Elite LC or higher is required).
3. Drivers must an ultra wide, VR or triple monitor set up, this is to reduce racing risks.
3. Drivers must have a Class C 3.0 iRacing license.
BENEFITS: (Rapid learning process)
1. Structured and supported approach to testing and racing.
2. Organised private test sessions with live communications.
3. Teams matched with relevant experience and irating.
4. Great community of like minded people with varying life experience.
5. Race in exclusive Sim Dynamics eSports race team colours.
6. Car set ups and coaching.
7. Exclusive Discord group for interaction.
8. A large proportion of members race cars in the real world alongside their eSports.
9. Exclusive prices on Sim Dynamics products.